What is Blue Cube?
Blue Cube is a Decision Support tool providing Natural Gas Transport Capacity Optimization via a subscription service.
Blue Cube evaluates every option in real-time and definitively identifies the best utilization.
Since capacity volumes, losses, and charges assigned to a pipeline capacity agreement generally vary across input/output locations,
a single capacity agreement can result in hundreds, thousands, or even tens of thousands of segmentation options.
Holding multiple agreements exacerbates the problem.
As a result, companies holding capacity rights face the daunting challenge of identifying their best utilization from all of the available segmentation options while simultaneously meeting their gas requirements and adhering to the ever-present pipeline scheduling deadlines.
To accomplish this, most transport capacity holders monitor a subset of their utilization options based on their prior experience. While this approach generally captures a fair amount of an agreement's value, it leaves value on the table - both by missing opportunities for incremental uplift as well as by delaying the recognition of longer-term movement in the spreads. Blue Cube enables organizations to evaluate every option in near real-time and definitively identify their best utilization.
Blue Cube Features
- Real-time Monitoring of Capacity Agreements Against Market Conditions
- Fine-Grain Control over Model Inputs
- "What If" Capabilities that Empower Gas Desks
- Trade Watch Identifies your Next Trade
Blue Cube Benefits
- Evaluates Every Option to Definitively Identify your Most Profitable Capacity Utilization
- Frees Desk Resources for "Best and Greatest" Use
- Eliminates Missed Opportunities - Extract Every Last Half-Penny
- Improves Decision Timeliness and Accuracy